• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

epox-8K7A __supportivity

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Genis B

hey guys, has been awhile since last time i came on this forum.:)
anyway, i just wonder how far can this mobo support in the tbred series.
i checked the epox site, it says support up 2200XP+, so i went and ordered a 2100XP+, but i checked my user manual just then, the multiple set is only up to 12.5, and for it the run 2100XP, it needs 13..:eek:

so does my board support it or not??

or and beside, just ordered a pair of 512MB PC3200 along dat CPU, how much do u ppl think i can overclock the FSB if my mobo does support that CPU.:D:D

thankz guyz:p

please guys, i needed the help urgently, the buyer want my answer b4 thursday!!

Really appricate!!

thank u

have you tried to flashing your bios to a newer version that supports 13x?

10.5x166 will get you the default speed or very close to it.

that forum really didnt help meh much.... got meh even more confuse:(

which one is the latest bios?? i have flushed it once.. i think it's september.. not sure if that is the latest one though..

any1 know??

Latest BIOS is dated 5/29/02 and can be downloaded here.

You may need to set the multi jumpers to auto in order for it to be detected properly. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

It's also possible with the Tbred Bs that the lower multi jumpers on the board are what are need in order to gain higher multipliers (i.e. 5=13). That's just my guess though.

thankz for the help.. i have try all the solution mentioned.. but nothing have worked.. :(

wat do i do now? does this means that my mobo cant support this CPU?? will unlock it do any different?? please help..:(

Back