• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thoughts on Abit's Ti4200 64mb OTES?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-N-

what is everyone's opinion on these? I was just curiuos because i'm just wondering why the price is so cheap. Is it beacuse it sucks or something? I always thought Abit was a reliable brand, motherboards or video cards.
The 64mb OTES cost $115 on gameve, and that's cheap for a GF4. Especially since a few reviewers were able to get the card to around stock Ti4600 speeds. The Albatron Ti4200 Turbo can surely do this and maybe more but the price is like $180-190?
so what u guys think?

Last edited:
Its too darn loud. Thats why its so cheap. Its worse then a high CFM 80mm fan because its whine is high pitched and rather anoying.

loud no my cpu fan is loud dont here it.
as for cooling. yes its good not bad at all . out of the box its like a ti 440 . my 128 duss not overclock to good it well go about 300x585.all in all its not a bad card

i have that card and when i switched to watercooling i had to take off the otes cooling and epoxy a socket 370 hsf on it.....

Back