• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Move over Bacon here comes sizzlelean!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

Mr. B I am licking my chops as I speak, I think you have been in the top 20 long enough. That my friend will be taken care of soon enough. :D CYA!

Now whats up EC..... did a Yatta fall out of your mailbox this morning?

Sounds like something...

Hmmm.... don't think you will escape with your futile efforts.

Flixotide

Looking down the ranks, I'm not going to hold a top 25 perch for ever, either... I peaked at 9th, 99th overall. I just don't have the space, money, or time to build more rigs, or upgrade the four ones I have to duallies. (one already is...).

I've said before, and I'll say it again...I've no problem dropping places in the stats anymore, as long as my production stays constant. If that does stay constant, that means you're putting out more WU's for the Team, and for the whole project.

Which is all good. ;)

Hell...if I can maintain my current production, and got dumped out of the top 50, I wouldn't care. That's that many more WU's to find the cure, and gain on OCAU in the process...

Fold ON...fold for the cures. :beer:

B.

I suppose I just have too much fun in the chase and in the challenge..

And I find this to be a really great way to do it. No russian roulette, pink-slip driving, cliff-diving or antthing like..

The mere chase of being able to calculate and add more good to the world..

Cheers and fold incredible all

Flixotide

Cliff diving is fun though. w00t!! I got to do a lot of cliff diving in Italy. Oh bugger...what was the name of that town. Down on the heel of the boot was a town that started with an O....I think. GRRR Oh well.

As for loosing places. I can't stand it. I was #1 for Team 11675 for a long time, now I'm 2nd. But she's in the top 50 producers in the world, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Yeah Mr B I hear ya, I was just talkin smack friendly of course. You are a true veteran folding for team 32 and for that I thank you sir. Yes you will eventually lose the position........thats what I'm for ;) . In the end it's a KICK *** cause. CYA in a few EC!

EC..

Friendly...

Smack...

Veteran...

Muahahaha.... I'll bend that in Neon for ya EC.. on the other side o summer, you'll be walking around with a cane yerself polishing my sour ole footsoles..

I don't know how I will do it... but I will..

Cheers, Flixotide

LOL I hear ya I'm about to drop into, that little script will for once state the truth..........objects in rear view mirror DO APPEAR closer than they really are....CYA!

Fixotide I'll deal with you later :D

Back