• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another 10K-er

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cjwinnit

B&
Gnerma hits 10,000

Heads up to Gnerma, who is currently on 9936.47 points.
Congratulations will be in order soon i hope!

W E L L D O N E ! !

This guy helped me a bit when i started out and with IRC so i thought i would put a Heads-up.

Cjwinnit. (109.88 points)

Last edited:
nice work my man. I fully expect to see a paragraph extolling your virtuous conquering of the 10K milestone...

Btw, has anyone seen Gnerma lately??

WTG gnerma welcome to TEH 5 digit club! You got so much power over there, that i can see the lights dim every time you boot up :D I think edison is almost finished with their new generating plant we dont have that problem anymore. Thank you for your major contributions to the fold. whether it be by your farm, your work with the newsletter, or your tips on gromacs and getting P4 pwners up to speed, you've been one helluva great asset to this team. And what color you added by bringing TEH smakdown to the forums:D

Thank you for the congratulations guys. I appreciate it. Now the interesting part.

With this milestone I am done folding under my own name. That is right, no more smacktalking, and no more Gnerma charging up the ranks. I've decided that this would be the best thing I could do to show my support of the team before my own stats.

What name will I be folding under? At this time my 1000+ PPW will be fully dedicated to our great subteam OC3d. I've always had great respect for these guys and their battle for the top 10 so I've decided to become a full-on member of the subteam. After all, they need just about 1000 ppw to stay ahead of DDTUNG, and I'm happy to provide it :)

So I say to you comrade, do you want to do something for OC3d as well? If I can drop all of my folding bloodlust (and we all know I had it in spades) and commit myself to OC3d I am sure you can too. So please join us friends. We can ride this folding behemoth to the stanford top 10 (and beyond) together :)

whoopass.jpg

EDIT: That is supposed to be a representation of gnerma in the picture... :D:D

Great picture! And Gnerma, when i get to 10,000 points i will join the commune, but you might have to wait for ooh..... i don't know..... about 5 years before i get there!

OC3d

w00t! Time to break into that holy-of-holys, the Stanford top 10!!! Welcome aboard in a bigger way than before Gnerma!!

OC3d hitlist:

NORGS
MikeMcHugh
BPG folding
Anonymous

Threat list:

DDTUNG
csimon

Last edited:
Back