• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are anyone getting good stepping on xp2100 from newegg refurb?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BioS

I plan to place order from newegg refurb xp2100 for $69 bucks... If you have get some of these cpu from them, are they good steppin?

So far, their model # is AXDA2100DUT3C and i know that won't be A code w/ that medel #... (correct me if i wrong)

you better be standing next to the pc and reloading the refurb section 24/7 becouse its gonna be a small chance you ever get one in there let alone be there at the right time before it sells out.

id say it most likey would be a 2100A someone rma'd on the restocking option.

I got lucky today going by newegg refurbished an there was a 2100+ t-bred there for 69.00 an purchased it so I will know in a few days. It should be a B chips as they made no t-bred A's in 2100+.

hey good point. i forget alot anymore must be those hand rolled cigs i keep dreaming of.
good score anyhow.only time i see stuff there i need or want im broke.

deathstar13 said:
hey good point. i forget alot anymore must be those hand rolled cigs i keep dreaming of.
good score anyhow.only time i see stuff there i need or want im broke.

I know how you feel. :(

deathstar13 said:
you better be standing next to the pc and reloading the refurb section 24/7 becouse its gonna be a small chance you ever get one in there let alone be there at the right time before it sells out.

id say it most likey would be a 2100A someone rma'd on the restocking option.

It maybe right.. It could 2100 A that some just RMAed.. So far, i never see anymore post of 2100 A received from Newegg..

WinXP said:
I got lucky today going by newegg refurbished an there was a 2100+ t-bred there for 69.00 an purchased it so I will know in a few days. It should be a B chips as they made no t-bred A's in 2100+.

It funny.. when time did you place your order? I'll in touch of what you get...

prsplayer_99 said:
It's probably like one I rma'd. It was an 0239 AIUCB Stepping. OC a little. 2030mhz. I wanted an AIUHB. I should be getting a new one tomorrow.;)

AIUCB??? Does this steppin really exit?

When did you RMA yours?

Last edited:
i rma'd it on 2/17/03. I just got my new one today. AIUHB 0302 much better oc. Yeah they do exist, it was a brownie. There was another post on here that had a 0237 AIUCB 2100+ "B"

prsplayer_99 said:
i rma'd it on 2/17/03. I just got my new one today. AIUHB 0302 much better oc. Yeah they do exist, it was a brownie. There was another post on here that had a 0237 AIUCB 2100+ "B"

Well, i'm lucky enough didn't get whatever you leave off... I just pickup from my local Fedex and it's Green AIUBH 0301. I was place order yesterday and i pickup in fedex today.. What're damn fast for Newgg.. Well, i've bout 200 miles away from newegg, plus i pick from Fedex.. But, the bad thng is, i have to pay local tax because i live in Cali

The refurbished I got from NewEgg was a 2100 AIUHB 0302 Green an thought it would be a dude. I have no luck with the 0302 but that might have changed. I had 2 AIUHB 0302 2100 green an they ran 2100mhz at 1.85v, fair chips an 1 1700 JIUHB 0302 brown an ran 2100mhz at 1.85v still a fair chip. Sold 1 2100 0302 an the 1700 0302. But this refurbished is better than the other 2 2100's, run 2100 at 1.7v so not a bad start.

Little update 2354mhz but likes voltage an does not run hot.

Last edited:
Back