• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Dual Tracking or MS Intellipoint Explorer Optical v3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Ok, well, I need to make a decision between these mice. Basically, the mx500 I think is outta my price range. If someone could show me a good deal on it, I would be most appreciative. Ok, so, I like to game and thats what I am deciding on. Which one tracks better? I know that the Explorer v3 take 6000 photos per second, but what about the dual optical? Which one do you guys recommend for gaming? I have both a standard Optical Intellipoint Scroll Wheel mouse and one of those logitech basic ones. Basically, I like the logitech one better because it fits my hands good, except maybe it could use more of a "hump". O ya, is there a button in the thumb indentation on the Dual Optical Mouse? I guess I am kind aleaning toward the Dual Optical, but I cant really decide. Dual Optical also seems to be cheaper. So, what do you guys think I should go with for gaming (PS----- Im not ready to go wireless yet. Not only is the mx700 expensive, but I want the response thing to get above 125hz first.
Thnx.

If you can live without the extra buttons, the MX300 has the
same internals as the MX500, but is cheaper. Same form as
the Mouseman models almost.....

Back