• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some intresting info on the 2100+ AIUHB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hc000

I have a 2100+ AIUHB, it wouldn't do 162FSB @ 1.7v when i first got it but now it is doing 160FSB @ 1.65 (after 2 month of running @ stock & folding 24/7)

The thing that is bothering me is that it still won't run @ 166FSB @ any vcore. CPU is locked because i have a MSI KT4 Ultra.

Does your mobo have a 1/5 PCI divider, so that the PCI bus is running 33 MHz at 166 FSB (instead of 1/4 divider and 41.5 MHz)?

Have you tried raising the voltage to 1.75 or 1.80 volts to see if it will boot?

The max vocre on my mobo is 1.7v and yes i do have a 1/5 divider (as all KT400 mobo does)

What is your 'cpu command decode' set at? I found that 'ultra' held me back quite a few FSB points.

Ruiner said:
What is your 'cpu command decode' set at? I found that 'ultra' held me back quite a few FSB points.

what is command decode ?

my temp is 35C idle and 43C load

I have Sk7 + AS3 + TTSmartFan 2

Back