• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia entering mem market

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pip

can you say horizontal monopoly, we already pay enough for the mobos now the memory too, check iot out on [H] nanya has shipped 1,000,000 ddr400 parts to nvidia

Who cares if they are expanding their options?
I don't care about Nvidia one way or the other as I do not own Nvidia stock. All I care about are products. If Nvidia produces good cheap ram that keeps up with everyone else, that is fine by me. It'll have an effect on the market and lower prices for everyone, especially if Nvidia uses their weight to sell memory at a much lower profit margin, thus forcing other companies to do the same or go ot of business...
Futura

agreed. i'm looking for something that rivals corsair for cheaper. more competitors may make corsair drop their prices and that means cheaper quality mem for EVERYONE!!

bring it NVIDIA!

fortunately intel boys dont have to worry about a chipset / memory monopoly. But from what i hear the nforce chip set is quite bad ***. Nvidia does make some great graphics cards too. it'll be interesting

Back