• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fastest Ram on Planet....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Someone posted here about true 3700...is it the OCZ in the link?

Soy

mfjonny said:
Actually, that review did not test against any other rams. I think the claim is a tad premature.

No corsair, munchkin or other ram has reached that high before...
So the testing is not off.....
I didn't say this ram would stay fastest for ever just at the moment it is the fastest...:)

pip said:
well it's not the fastest system RAM or even the fastest ddr but it's the fastest ddr you can put in your system but RDRAM can beat the hell out of it

Actually ddr at 500Mhz plus is faster than pc1066 and 4200.. in sandra memory bandwidth and ddr has lower latency...

mfjonny said:
Actually, that review did not test against any other rams. I think the claim is a tad premature.

I agree it was just posted/tested March 21,2003 2 days ago probably would see more reviews on it later and a compare to other ram review too

I sure hope they do....

My point is OCZ has become very good and most of their past problems have been sorted out and now their ram is top notch...

ocz is doing a decent job of getting there act together.
also i want to point out and this is very important to amd people.

async running of ram is NOT the same as running it sync.that ram will never, ever, smever ,dever, lever, reach those speeds if anything could run a fsb that high.it isnt as much a load when run like this so the ram looks exceptionaly great.

now for most intel rigs this is good no doubt.but for amd until its tested sysnc it doesnt mean a thing to me.

now that said i think it is nice looking ram and should kick some butt.but not like they reviewed and didnt tell you about this.

Back