• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can order a good controller for my pc? As in console games controller...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

I was wondering where i can get a nice controller for my pc. Preferably one that is nintendo 64 like... or maybe some kind of adapter for a n64 controller.... or any decent controller actually... i cant find any on newegg or googlgear :(

Ive recently started playing some *ahem* console "games" on my pc, and would like a controller D:

i dont know about a n64 controller but you can get a playstation controller adapter at radioshack for about $10 i have 2 (well 3 acrually but i made the first one myself...) and they are great...

Make sure you buy the Kiki-Joy adapter. I think Asus makes it. All the other ones I've used suck. If you're in CA you can go to Fry's or just search on google for kiki-joy. It's USB and pink, I highly recommend it. It supports the analogs on PS2 or if you hit the analog button it supports the digital pad. It also supports the rumble feature.

get the logitech rumble pad, I bought mine for $19, can't seem to find that store, it was a yahoo store. its a GREAT pad, I bought four of em, its go two joysticks too...

Ghost68 said:
i dont know about a n64 controller but you can get a playstation controller adapter at radioshack for about $10 i have 2 (well 3 acrually but i made the first one myself...) and they are great...

I've seen the n64 hook up.

The microsoft sidewinder origional was just fine way back when I used it.

Back