• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF1942 Questions ...as I come up with em

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewBldr

What is the command to parrachute safely from your plane?

Also, how do you use the medical supplies from a "station". A station being when they are found in an armoire and your HUD shows the medical icon suddenly. How do I use it? Just stand there like with the ammo station? I'll give it a quick try :D

yeah, just stand by the medical closet.

as for the parachute, check your options menu. I think the defualt is the 9 key. you should probably switch it to something more useable.

Note: these are the default keys.

First, you press "e" to leave the plane. You'll begin falling down. Before you hit the ground, press 9 to deploy the parachute.

You can use the parachute anytime you become thrown into the air. So if theres a large explosion nearby and you find yourself flying, deploy your chute and you'll come safely to the ground.

Last edited:
I would agree ;)

Book, Came with game - has instructions :)

At least I think it does, I've never actually read it :D

I dont read manuals, especially for games. Im sorry to say that I didn't know how to lower the door on the higgins boat before someone told me (embarrassed)

this game is hilarious! and will become the next counter strike in terms of popularity (as soons as enough people get the power to run this game).

MEDIC!!!!!

to drop/close the door on the amphib use the up and down arrow.....

what I don't know is when a scout is calling for artillary and im in a tank or on a boat how do I bring up the target?

if you are operating machinery that is capable of handling an artillary call, just press the secondary fire button, and it will bring up the artillary fire mode. then you have to battle with the artillary controls to get the shots going where you want it. if successfull, you will can do serious damage, i mean serious damage. lol.

Yeah but it's how to battle those controls thast the probem!!! I normaly read the manual on the train home from purchasing it.

Remember that the parachute will not work in every situation. It your flung across the land, yes, you've left the ground for a couple of feet up, but the parachute will not deploy. Small drops and lift offs also will not deploy the parachute. Dont expect to bail safely from a plane 10 feet from the ground either, although I have seen that done once or twice.

Back