• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

suggestion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

j2me_tech

im thinking of getting watercooling..& i already went & find all the parts that i need, just that i haven buy it..1 thing that i would like to know is, i on my almost 15hours a day, sometimes go out without off it..izzit suitable for me to get watercooling?

I run my computer 24/7 as well, so 15 hours a day should be fine. As for if its suitable, if your concerned about running the pump constantly, as long as you get a good pump it should be fine. Last water cooling system I built ran 24/7 for about 1 year, only took it out to install my new system, but the pump was still going strong when I took the system out.

what pump r u using guys?
& what dimension of radiator r u guys using?
now i have my 1.8a oc to 2.80..temperature full load is around 49c..tat's y i 1 to get watercool!

j2me_tech said:
im thinking of getting watercooling..& i already went & find all the parts that i need, just that i haven buy it..1 thing that i would like to know is, i on my almost 15hours a day, sometimes go out without off it..izzit suitable for me to get watercooling?

You'll be fine. Go back to sysopt! :)

Back