• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Twinmos 3700 | Timings??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

willlangford

Hello, what timings should i use for this. and i know nothing about timings and ram and vdd and that ****. so if someone could give me a quick and drity rundown that would be great. thanks lots.

~Will

The cas timing is going to be the most affective I would set the timing to something like 5 2 2 2 or 4 2 2 2 or 5 2 2 2.5.

What order does you timing on that board come mine is

T(ras)
T(rcd)
T(rp)
cas

Also the lower the timing the better the bench unless something is unstable. You may need to up the voltage to you ram once you get to a higher fsb while using tight timing(low).

2.8 should be ok for timing I suggest something like 5 2 2 2.5 then 5 2 2 2 then 4 2 2 2.5 then 4 2 2 2 and see which you like the best to tight of mem timing can cause HD problems.

mine is at cas2, but the timings are particularly high. maybe i should spend the time on tweaking them down...

Back