• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xhour

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Still waiting on a rma from xoxide. sent the items back 2 weeks ago and not a peep from them. I ve sent 2 e-mails and it looks like a third is going out tonight. Wish I had access to a phone during the day so I could call but alas I dont. Untill I get my RMA back I'll be buying ZERO from Xoxide.com.

PS just noticed Ben didnt post this. He must be tied up with Easter.

That neon green acrylic case they have up on the front page is friggin' ugly!

I don't know why I even watch x-hour any more. Never bought anything from there--never had anything I'd use!

Nope. UV sensitive 80 mm fans $1.50 limit 10. Big ho-hum. Not a bad price, but by the time they get shipping on there, I'm paying retail price unless I get a bunch of fans that I'm not gonna use.

Well, its UV Fans for $1.50. Not a bad deal, but I have no more room in my case for more fans :rolleyes:

What is that Blue UV neon paint like? Is it of good quality? On the xhour frontpage, I mean

*edit* Before I forget about this xhour, what kind of cfm do these fans have????

No idea about the quality of the paint.
5 fans shipped to Ca = $6.90 shipping. hmmm 14.40 for 5 x 80mm uv fans is not that bad of a deal. Thats $2.88 each. Still I wont buy until I get my RMA back or a credit for the money spent on doa ccfl's

edit* Before I forget about this xhour, what kind of cfm do these fans have????

heres what the site says about the ones listed in case fans section
Dimension:
80x80x25 mm
Air Flow:
32.5 CFM
Speed:
2500 RPM
Noise:
28.8 dBA
Voltage:
12 VDC
Current:
0.13 A
Power:
1.6 W

Big whoop te doo I can get a can of UV sensitive spray paint at our local hardware store for 5.99 and it would be enough to paint a ton of fans. I'm not impressed at all, LED fans would be one thing...but UV is nothing special. Once I figure in the cost of shipping I would spend more on one fan here then I would to go out and buy the paint. When are we going to see something of real worth and value in the X-hour ? Probably never, I think they use it as advertisement to get people to go to there site with the hopes that we will buy something else in combination with the X-hour special. I think it stinks and I’m getting sick of junk on the X-hour specials.

Wow man, calm down. Of course Xoxide is using this as a ploy to attract more buyers :)

But, you are lucky that they even have this, most stores do nothing to give the buyers a good deal. Maybe this isn't a good deal for YOU, but it is for someone else.

Ive bought alot from Xoxide.com.In terms of x-hour Ive gotton 2 tri led fan,and the koolance gen1 tower for 90.

Best deal I got from x-hour was the spider case for 33 bucks = 16 bucks s/h. That case came w/ 6 fans, 2 windows ( side and top ) and steel fan grills. Also a couple weeks ago they had a pretty good deal on Lan-Li cases. They have had some great deals and yes it is a good marketing scheme. Business is business. The more ppl that walk in your door or log onto your site the more sales you will have. I look and see if they have something for me. This week no, next week who knows. Its worth a look

It seems like a decent xhour... The problem with xhour is this. They don't beat svc's regular "sale" (ie always on) prices on most stuff. And when they do, it's gimmicy stuff like this. The best deal I've ever seen xoxide have was that spiril waterblock for 18$ or thereabouts... and that wasnt even an xhour.

I think the best xhour was the leds or spider case which I just love.

Anyway sorry about not posting the link, its just that I had been away since Thursday and I didn't get on the PC to like after xhour.

Next week I will be back and better then ever. :D

Back