• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where are they??? Aluminum Bezel for Lite-on and Floppy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

taeyun0000

Registered
Hi all,

Even after several days of search, I'm not able to find the fron bezel to match my Lian-Li PC69 case...

Where the hell is the aluminum bezel for Lite-On 52*24*52 CDRW (LTR-52246S) fits my case? Where can I buy the bazels for floppy and Toshiba DVD (SD-M1712)?

Can't they originally silver that match my case so that I don't have to buy the bezel separately?

Thanks for your help in advance?

TY

newegg has a few too, just go to companies, lian li, case accesories

I think those are the right names...

I had the same prob when I wanted to buy one for my LG burner I used to have, they have a circular button and lian li or other companies didnt have a faceplate that fit it. I ended buying some silve tremclad paint from the hardware store and painting my drives.

http://www.negativespace.ca/setup/DSCF0121.JPG

Which reminds me, I still have to get around to doing the floppy.

I don't think one for the lite one specifically exists, although you could see what drive it's similar to, and try

Nope! None of them specify it for Lite On...

Anybody tried some of the existing bezels applied to Lite on, even if it was not designed for Lite On?

Just want to know which one might fit...

TY

I think finding a suitable match for it would be pretty hard. Especially since the tray attachment seems to be pretty big.

You might want to try the cooler master series they offer one that might work pretty well for your situation. Its supposedly universal but that doesnt mean it will be a clean fit.

You could look into making your own. It wouldnt be too hard. You would just need to be patient cleaning it up.

You might want to try the cooler master series they offer one that might work pretty well for your situation. Its supposedly universal but that doesnt mean it will be a clean fit.
The link for the cooler masters is here at phamcomputer.com

Here is the Link:) :cool:

Here is an image of them installed>

The top one is a sony dvd+r/w
And the bottom one is a Lite-on 16Xdvd drive
Drives.JPG

Last edited:
Back