• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cs mouse help !! plllzzz im craving cs ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thegrouch187

Registered
ok i have 2 problems

1. after i say shoot my first shot say with the scout or somthing it keeps shooting until i press the fire button again, llike it doesnt release or something

2. when i try to "esC" to the menu my comp freezes

i have a new radeon 9700 pro
wireless microsoft mouse (not bluetooth)

what can i do to make this stop !! mainly problem one cus i can still type quit in console for #2 but id like to be able to see the menu and stuff ,,, thanks in advance

yes like it were as if i held down the key, and to undo i have to clik again.

yes the catalyst driver got rid of the problem when trying to press "esc", but the problem of my mouse shooting on its own still exists but is less frequent at a lower resolution (1024 - 768 ) as opposed to 1600 - 1200 when it occurs very frequently ... any ideas ?? i also installed the new drivers for my mouse

I pretty sure it's not the video card. Try setting all your controls to default again, I've had this happen before...

ok i reinstalled the drivers and some other stuff and now the auto firing problem is gone ... but i cant acess my console ?? is it cus i have mod version... i tried to add "-console" and it still doesnt work .. should i reinstall cs

Back