• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you have a mic?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frodo Baggins

I'm in need of 9 wav files for my Java assignment. It's a math program which orally reads out the numbers. Anyways, I'm wondering if any ofyou would be nice enough to be able to encode yourself speaking the numbers from 11 to 19 in seperate wave files and sending it to me, or uploading it somewhere on the net.

I do have a mic, but it is an ancient one and the voice cannot be heard on it :(

A few seconds for each wav file, I'm hoping some of you have the time and can help me out :)

Thanks Mavla! Your a lifesaver! just make em quick, doens't have to be high quality. If it's not too late, save em as:

number11.wav
number12.wav
etc.

Thanks!

And yes, BTW, I did search on the net, found nothing. They have it for numbers 0 - 10, but not anymore :(

whoa 1.3 megs? Weird, what did you encode it wuth? Usually it's only a few kb per sound clip on sound recorder...
but nevertheless....can you zip it? What's a .rar extension?

edit: I got it, used ExtractNow

Hey Mavla: I implemented it! sounds great! Great voice!

Thanks for all the help (tho I'll have to bring this to school in 2 disks, instead of one :p )

Last edited:
you asked for wav files. wav's aren't encoded at all. ;)

if you wanted mp3s you shoulda spoke up! :)

er.....I thought you were just going to go to sound recorder and press record (gives me like 10 kb / 1 sec) lol, it's all good tho, I just finished copying it to my disks

I think your "12" is the best :p

12? whats so special about it? lol.

and i was using my audigy recorder program its alot better quality.

Back