• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone else weird like me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eclypsyr

I'm moving out when I leave for college this next fall and I've been trying to clean up my room in preparation.

I finally got myself to throw away / recycle about 30 game boxes that I had just sittin' in my room on "display". Sorta a sentimental thing...if that even fits here.

But then it got me thinking, that's not even ALL my games, and I realize that I've spent over $1,500 on computer games alone, this isn't even considering what I used to spend on SNES and N64 back in the day.

So anyway, how much have you guys spent on games?

Jon

Probably in the 400-500 range, which isn't too bad for all the hours of entertainment...
Lets not even consider all the hardware upgrades in order to play the damn things...That's where the real money goes...
Sheesh :rolleyes:

About $250 so far this year. Got Tomb Raider and DooM III on reserve that's another $110.

let me see.... 25 for that... plust 2 montsh at 10 bucks thats 45 bux plus daoc plus 3x10 thats like 80 125 + 40 sC

ok id say about 200 bux on video games all my console games i got from friends or i "borrowed" from my brother and his friends

and i have like 4 copies of half-life ive just aquired none of them ive actually bought and the other games ive gotten for birthdays/christmas and stuff

I dont play many games and the games that I play I tend to stick with for a while (eg, I played Starcraft for over 2 years)
Also, some games I acquired through, um, not entirely legal methods (and Ill stop there)
so all in all, less than $40 unless I forgot about something

metra said:
I dont play many games and the games that I play I tend to stick with for a while (eg, I played Starcraft for over 2 years)
Also, some games I acquired through, um, not entirely legal methods (and Ill stop there)
so all in all, less than $40 unless I forgot about something

actually this was me, forgot to log my bro out before posting, sorry

Back