• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AvP2 multiplayer issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ManOman

So my friend and I were trying to set up a 2 player AvP2 lan game last night, but we couldn't connect to each other. Whoever was joining would get an error message Disconnected: Some resources differ from the Host
It wouldn't matter which one of us was hosting either. We know the connection through the hub was good because we were transferring files before and after trying the game.
Anybody have any ideas or advice for me?

If you have a router in your network make sure that the port for AvP2 is open and pointed at the host IP. Also make sure you have the same game version, i.e., same level of patch...etc.

Well it looks like the two of us had one of those :confused: moments.
We were both running version 1.0.9.1 until I patched it up to 1.0.9.6. Duuuhhh me :rolleyes: :bang head :bang head :bang head
Playing as an Alien Drone vs. a Predator kicks major butt!! I scared the crap out of him more than once. Made him jump out of his seat kind of scared :D

Back