• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Riiiiight.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow....hey, I've got a working i386 mobo here, 8MB of 30 pin ram already onboard...wait..might be 4MB..can't remember.

Sorry, no i387 co-processor onboard... I'll even throw in DOS 6.22...aw, Win 3.11 for Workgroups, what the heck... :p

This ought to worth, what, $300 or so, right??

Yup....one seriously un/mis-informed person. Likely just looking to get back what he/she paid for it 9 years ago.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Holy Crap! I have a 486 laptop great condition, just sitting in its bag, collecting dust, maybe it would sell??? wow would be nice if I could even get half of wha that guy is getting for his 386.

I bet this guy was just gonna throw it out, but decided to see if he can find any extremely misinformed people on eBay to bid that much, lol.

Of course, he might be misinformed too!

My favorite was the "time machine" someone posted with the picture of the guy climing out of a refridgerator with tubing out the top and the background was a picture of dinosaurs, lol. That one had like 10 bids on it, lol.

Breadfan said:
I bet this guy was just gonna throw it out, but decided to see if he can find any extremely misinformed people on eBay to bid that much, lol.

Of course, he might be misinformed too!

My favorite was the "time machine" someone posted with the picture of the guy climing out of a refridgerator with tubing out the top and the background was a picture of dinosaurs, lol. That one had like 10 bids on it, lol.

Here is a mirror of the time machine. That is a classic!!

http://mirrors.meepzorp.com/ebay/time.machine/

Back