• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

865 & pat get one now..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My Abit IS7-G arrives today, the PIV 2.6C arrives tomorrow, and the Zalman CNPS7000-Cu HSF arrives Monday.

Next week is gonna be gooooood!!!:clap:

intel is ****ed, cause they disabled pat in the 865 chipset and now the motherboard makers have found a way to enable it in the 865 chipset, thus jeopardizing sales of the more expensive 875 boards..

flapperhead said:
intel is ****ed, cause they disabled pat in the 865 chipset and now the motherboard makers have found a way to enable it in the 865 chipset, thus jeopardizing sales of the more expensive 875 boards..

That's only half of what Intel's worried about. The other half is that enabling PAT on 865 boards isn't gauranteed to work. Some of those boards will be unstable and it could damage Intel's reputation for stable chipsets. That's more serious than selling a few less 875s.

Yeah,enable MAM in the chipset section in the bios.I think it only works on 1:1 ratio though.

WayneDolesman said:
I have a P4P800 DX.. is there a way I can enable PAT?

Back