• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

if you're looking to buy a new 2.4c read this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HMmmm... is this only available in the USA? I'm in Canada and that looks real nice if we Canadians could get it for that price from the the Staples in Canada... :D

I googled ingram micro and about 100 different other combinations yet still cannot find any information about that sku number or any other sku for that matter. Even on Ingram Micros website there is no skus listed. where do I find the skus for thier products like the 2.6 or the 2.8.

Thanks for the Info B.P.

That's what did it for me. I am going to put together my first Intel box thanks to your link. 2.4c with an Abit is7 board.
I like my 8rda but I wanna try an Intel.

*is relieved it's not something bad*

I just ordered parts for my sister's computer and I got a 2.4C, from newegg.com for about $175, it's not a great thing she missed out (I'm only doing the building, not the paying.), but it's a little too late to cancel the order.

any word on if its an OEM or BOXED chip? I wouldnt touch an OEM 2.4c witt them not hitting 3G.

From the replies on hardocp, they seem to all be Costa Ricans. Theyre getting 3ghz -3.3 or so. week 10-13 i believe.

Derivative said:
From the replies on hardocp, they seem to all be Costa Ricans. Theyre getting 3ghz -3.3 or so. week 10-13 i believe.

I got mine last week. It's a week 18 Costa Rica, pack date is 6-5-03.

No OC on this baby though, it's in a Intel D875PBZ. Sorry guys.:(

BTW - It's a retail boxed CPU.

Back