• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

softmodding 9500np 64mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
well i finally up an replaced by 400 dollar GeForce3 with a card that cost me 60 bucks when all was said and done. The card in question is a saphire 9500np 64mb, red pcb with the 2x2 or "L" shaped ram pattern. (well if it had 4 ram chips it wouldb e 2x2 but its really 1x2 on the top and 1x2 of voides in the pcb :))

Id heard quite abit about softmodding before i really cared much about it (poor colege student, i was planning on takin that GeForce3 to my grave). But now that i have a card that i think may be moddable i just want to know if this is doable with the 64mb versions of the cards?

I know it may not work even if it is possible but that doesnt really matter cause it was just a minor upgrade for me, and i just want to see if i can get anymore out of this card.

thanks in advance

Back