• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All I see is RED!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Cruising the multi-colored rainbow randolph stats, I noticed that the recent addition of 57pt protiens that finish uber fast and the probable borg-o-rama that our team members continue to do has resutled in a flurry of Red!!!

For_Those_We_Lost
Vinh (nice to see you back up :D)
Team DFA
Elroy Carbon
ShadowCat

and CMC is only 200 points from going red as well.

Great work guys, keep it up. :D

Wedo

Yea!! I want to congratulate everyone who has reached the red. Great Job!! Keep up the good work.

Matt

Yes, well done red dudes!

I am trying to get there, dont know how much more electricity I can consume before the power company thinks I am growing weed.

cp

Congrats everyone! I would also like to thank the people who have given FTWL the major boost that has thrown us to 5.4k PPW! We are I think 200ppw behind TeamDFA. Its good to see some big numbers around here.

Fold and Frag on everyone, even though we cant see the stats ;)
Brian

I'd like to get a few more of those bad boys myself and go yellow.

They're double the normal gromacs crunch rate.

hehe, :) thanks guys, I'm trying.... slowly but surely I'll catch up to you big dudes up there.....I got about 10 gigs off right now moving to a new house, hopefully about a month or so I'll have it up. Still borging too :D.... thanks to your one click Wedo.

I don't see nuffin... the extremeOC stat page is acting weird again.. I'm totally gone from the Team 32 list, and Team 32 is grayed out..

Man.. those stats have been sooooo unstable lately.

Cheers, Flix

Back