• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Should I Sell My Whole Entire Computer For???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonwessel

O.K. I've decided to get rid of my whole entire system and get a brand new one. I want to sell it on ebay or anywhere where i can get the most money for it. So what do you think i can sell this whole entire computer and monitor for???

Dell Dimension 4300 Case

Dell 250 Watt Power Supply

Intel Pentium 4 Northwood B 478 Motherboard

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 1.6GHz

128MB PC-133 SDRAM

PNY Verto Geforce4 Ti4200 64MB

Ultra 20GB harddrive IDE ATA100

CD-ROM Drive

Floppy Drive

U.S. Robotics 56K/Fax Modem

Dell CRT 15" (13.8" viewable) Monitor

H/K Speakers (forget model)

Dell Internet Keyboard with Internet hotkeys

Dell PS2 mouse (comforms to righthands)

Windows ME reinstallion CD

Dell Dimension 4300 Documention & Manual

114 Days left on Dell Warranty

24/7 toll-free lifetime techinal support

You get all of this when you buy the system, so how much do you think this system will go for??? I was hoping for around 550 dollars.

Last edited:
lol

550, thats funny.

with 550 u can get like top o line ddr system with like 120 gig + u got a 20 gig withsdram.

I would probably bid to about $130.00 and then quit....

In no way meant as a flame.... You know as well as i do that a computer is the worst invertment you can make. Depreciates faster than a car does...

well when your 14 yr old and need a new system you'll do anything. Plus I am pricing this according the ebay's similar system's that have been sold for a lil less and a lil more. So there are ppl out there that no nothing about computers, that want a GOOD cheap system, keep in mind not everybody games, this is a perfect home office pc. The P4 and the GF4 is what will attract newbies that no nothing, besides add a stick of 256mb pc-133 and a 17 inch CRT monitor and you got a machine that will run games like CS, D2:LOD, and similar games that put that amount of stress on a system. If I were a n00bie, I would pay 400 for this setup, but I'm hoping for 550. Actually, wouldn't 499 sound A LOT cheaper??? Cause you think, man I'm gettin a complete system with a P4 and a GF4 for under half a grand!!!!

Last edited:
I doubt a noob would pay 550 for it. Typically from what I see noobs put the vast majority of focus on the cpu speed. 1.6 by todays standards is slow for a new computer. I would think you could get 200ish for the computer and probably 100 or so for the monitor.

Back