• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech MX 700 Cordless Optical Mouse $49 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Logitech MX 700 Cordless Optical Mouse (USB / PS2)

Quantity in Basket: none
Code: 230133
Price: $49.00
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
FREE SHIPPING
In Stock - Usually ships in 1-2 days

230133.jpg

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...duct_Code=230133&Category_Code=Sale_Clearance

Retail Box: Includes charger base, cables, manuals and drivers

This is a good deal :eek:

Do they ship to Canada? 'cause that's a good deal, even after the Exchange.

Edit: After exchange it's ~$70 CAD. That's $40 cheeper than everywhere else!

Edit Again: Looks like they do! So tempting . . . . So tempting . . . My birthday's just around the corner, too!

Early B-day present . . . .

Oni said:
Do they ship to Canada?

apparently they ship to spain and the UK (saw this in thier forum) so they should ship to canada.

great price, i just bought a MouseMan for $50 but if i knew about this i would have waited :(

edit: you answered your own question before i posted lol.

noticed last week they also have the mx500 for $41 shipped...

*happy b-day oni :)

Oni said:
Happy early birthday to me :D

Thanks, Sam!

Happy Birthday buddy :)

PS they shipped to Canada for free? if so thats awesome.

If you have any questions for them regarding this order my contact there is Trey and he's a great guy.

does anyone know if it will work with the logitech cordless keyboard and mouse combo that logitech gave away?

Silversinksam said:

Seemed to. Said Fedex 5 to 7 day ground - $0.00

I might incur some border fees, and my package might be opened, but that's alright.

I've been wanting this mouse for a long time. I hear that they're very good. Complete w/ Nickel Methylhydride battery and charging base. Futureshop here in Canada wants $110 for them. Even after the exchange, and anything Mastercard might charge me for conversion, this is still cheeper by about $30.

And if this company is as good as you say they are, I should have no problems. Thanks again! It's a good thing I stumbled in here tonight :)

I dont know about you guys but i perfer having a cord for no interference with movements. But still, this is a good deal!

Silversinksam said:

Happy Birthday buddy :)

If you have any questions for them regarding this order my contact there is Trey and he's a great guy.

Or, if by chance you get Sterling on the phone, he's a great guy too.

Tell him I said hi, and the Gigabyte GA-7VRX is still Foldin' strong.

Great company to do business with.

I've got a Mx700 myself, and yes, Sam, they do "kick @SS".. :D Only problem is...I've gotten so used to having those thumb buttons for "forward" and "back" browser functions, etc...I go hitting the side of non-Mx700 mice expecting them to be there... :p Sweet mouse. ;)

Mr B said:

I've got a Mx700 myself, and yes, Sam, they do "kick @ss".. :D Only problem is...I've gotten so used to having those thumb buttons for "forward" and "back" browser functions, etc...I go hitting the side of non-Mx700 mice expecting them to be there... :p Sweet mouse. ;)

That's funny I do the same thing :)

MX500 $27.94 AMIR @ AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com has the MX500 for $37.94 with a $10 MIR = $27.94 and FREE shipping if anyone is intersted ! ;) :D
LINKY and REBATE .

Also ....

:bday: Happy B-DAY ONI :bday: !!!

stereo555:

Last edited:
fubulg6000 said:
I dont know about you guys but i perfer having a cord for no interference with movements. But still, this is a good deal!

just to let you know. That makes no sense. without a cord there is absolutely nothing to interfere with movement. with a cord, well.........it has a cord that "can" interfere with movement.

unless your talking about how most people seem to think that there is a lag with cordless mouses now, which there isnt. cordless mouses now have a bad rap, to the point where some people wont even bother to try a specific mouse befoe knocking it. I can tell you from experience, this mouse is great for gaming, as well as the corless optical that loitech makes that comes with the elite duo combo.

Re: MX500 $27.94 AMIR @ AMAZON.COM

stereo555 said:
Amazon.com has the MX500 for $37.94 with a $10 MIR = $27.94 and FREE shipping if anyone is intersted ! ;) :D
LINKY and REBATE .

stereo555

Thats a good deal on the MX500

Whats nice is they have free shipping as well

FREE Super Saver Shipping (5-9 business days) Free shipping on all orders over $25

CrazyP said:

just to let you know. That makes no sense. without a cord there is absolutely nothing to interfere with movement. with a cord, well.........it has a cord that "can" interfere with movement.

Hehe I read that and just shook my head pondering for a sec what he was thinking about, then moving on :)

CrazyP said:

unless your talking about how most people seem to think that there is a lag with cordless mouses now, which there isnt. cordless mouses now have a bad rap, to the point where some people wont even bother to try a specific mouse befoe knocking it. I can tell you from experience, this mouse is great for gaming, as well as the corless optical that loitech makes that comes with the elite duo combo.

It was from that cordless elite duo combo. There sometimes was a little bit of lag when it came to the mouse. He had a good highend dell computer and purchased the elite duo combo soon after. When i went over to his house to play some games i noticed there was a tiny bit of lag occasionally. Not enough to make you want to throw the thing away, but enough to make itself known. Happened in desktop and during games. Not a lot though.

great price, great deal, great mouse

make sure you mention the forums when you type in where you heard about monarch comp.

only gripe is the paypal payment is kind of annoying :rolleyes:

Yeah, I won the elite duo. I notice the same lag. but very slight and usually when you not using the mouse and then try to use it, it takes a bit for it to become active. Of course I'm only playing swg so I dont need perfect timing. don't know how will it would do in like counterstrike or dod (used to play).

Just ordered one of these and a 4 dollar AMD shirt... free shipping on that too! Boy, I've been using the standard MS ball mice for so long... I'm gonna miss the little buggers.

Thank you Sam

Back