• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon XP 2700 AIUHB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Molester

Athlon XP 2700 178x13.5x=2.403

ok, got my computer parts, processor says AIUHB, is that a
t-bred a or t-bred b, which is the better overclocker?

Last edited:
Thorougbred revision B, what you have. Its the latest revision, adding an extra copper interconnect layer as opposed to the A, so it overclocks a lot better. The last letter in the code being B is what denotes its revision.

AIUHB ends with a "B". So, it must be Throughbred B. Is it also true that anything higher than Xp2400 are Throughbred B?

ok, my computer, under the 12v, shows me running at 13.12, instead of the setup:
3v
5v
12v

it says
3.3v
5v
12v

asus probe keeps popping up showing me the 12v is to high(13.12)?

could use some help, anyone?

plus, anyone know what temp. it's supposed to run at stock, right now it's at 49c, and i just put arctic silver on?, before the silver it ran at 47c

My XP2400 run at 17*133=2260 Mhz. Idle at 44-45C and full load at 51-52C. Motherboard is ABIT KT7A. H/S is Alpha 6035 with 60mm Sunon fan.

ok, well, finished windows update, then was putting quake 3 on, when i restarted, it never came back on, when i hit the power button, the lights flick on then off immediately, that's it, did my power supply burn out?, any suggestions?

Molester:

13.12V for the 12V line may be too high (> 5% ) that is why you are getting all the warning from ASUS Probe. I am afraid that you may have damaged your motherboard for running such a high voltage on the 12V line. I really hope that I am wrong here.

yeee friggin haaaa,

ok, it was the power supply that burned out, and i'm now the proud owner of an antec truepower 480w power supply, wooohooo

now holding steady at 12.096v, yeah
computer running like a dream, temps are even down, 48c w/ load, in other words, guess the arctic silver is running right.

start overclocking tomorrow probably(don't tell the g/f)

I am glad I was wrong. I am surprised that an Antec 480w can burn out that easy. It is quite expensive and supposed to be good. I hope that your P/S is still under warranty.

The P/S that is supplied with the case are most of the time generic P/S. Now I am not surprised at all. The Antec 480w has good reputation and it should last a long time. You make a very good choice for the P/S. I am using the generic 350w at the moment. I probably will switch to a better P/S soon.

just finished playing quake 3 for first time on my newly built(and fixed) computer, already hitting 570 fps, gonna do a 3dmark test on it for a stock score b4 i start o/c'ing it.

Back