• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hitman 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cbakey

Has any one else here played Hitman 2, i think it a good game from what i have seen, and also has anyone had any compatibly issuses with it?

i played it on the PS2 my brother had, but never tried the PC version. That game was hard!

I'm usually pretty good at games, but man, i had a hard time getting passed the first mission, lol

and i agree with the above poster, first one was better.

Ya, I have it...works great on my system, but it is way too hard. I beat the first mission but it took me forever.

The first mission?

oh man, I beat that the first time I played it.

Wait till you get to like the 6th or 7th mission.

I finished it the other night actually.

Yes it is very hard.. and it gets even worse in the later levels.
There are at least 3 levels in there at the end that I had to redo at least 25 times each before I figured out how to get past it.

Wait till you have to snipe someone sitting in the backseat of a limo.. through the front windshield.. w/o hitting the UN peacekeepers. the target is moving and only about 1/2 inch in diameter

and thats not even taking the ranks into account.. try finishing some of them with a silent assassin rating.. very difficult.

I ended up with Psychopath and mass murderer on some of them cause I had no choice but to slaughter everyone :D

sandman001 said:
The first mission?

oh man, I beat that the first time I played it.

Wait till you get to like the 6th or 7th mission.

Yeah, I think I ended up killing everyone that came after me though :D. That's how I end up finishing most of the missions. I just get so frustrated with that new "detector" thing in this game...they always seem to know that I'm a phony (and that's w/o running wildly).

Yeah, i tried to complete the 1st mission by being stealthy and such, but it ended up in a shootout for me to finish it really.

lol and i HATE how they always knew you were undercover even if they never saw you before. WTF is that about?? :D

In my opinion it wasn't that tough. I beat it rather quickly. The hard part is getting silent assassin on every mission. I only did that on a couple of missions. I liked the game though. Never played the first one, but the second one was pretty good. I hate how the zoom shakes around though. That was very annoying.

for the first mission you just gas the first guy outside of teh side door, and take his gun and clothes. Then walk through the back door of the garage, grab teh gun, and go back outside to the big hill. Snipe the guy when he is out on the balcony.

Then walk back around the back of the house keeping away from people. Go up the ladder by the pool (without them seeing you). gas teh guys as you make your way to the balcony. Then jump off the balcony heading back around the house. Go up the ladder again, and sneak along the left edge. Get on the little ledge thing, and drop down into the stairwell going to the basement. Walk to the room, and open it with the key you got off the assassinated guy. Then simply walk back out the way you came, and take a left so your facing the garage. Walk back behind it, and walk out teh door you originally entered. Walk away.

lol hitman2 was way to easy i beat it pretty fast, the first one was harder but ****tier graphics lol.

ANYWAys no compatibilityissues and anthing else, howeverthe game is good i loved it however there wasnt much skill involved

it's easy to go on a rampage and kill everybody ... but that's not the point of the game. if it was, it'd be like every other fps out there. i think the sneaking around is a lot more fun then shooting everything in sight. the silent assasin rating is pretty hard in some of the levels, but u get some cool weapons. like that heavily modified sniper rifle!:D that one took some skill...

haven't had any compatibility issues though.

I hate the freakin snow levels with the telepathic ninjas that can detect that you are a phoney from half a mile away even though you are wearing a full body uniform with a face covering mask and look exacly like every other soldier out there!!! but other than those two levels, i really enjoyed the game. Especially the last level where you can go postal on everyone because theres no rating.

phoenix111384 said:
it's easy to go on a rampage and kill everybody ... but that's not the point of the game. if it was, it'd be like every other fps out there. i think the sneaking around is a lot more fun then shooting everything in sight. the silent assasin rating is pretty hard in some of the levels, but u get some cool weapons. like that heavily modified sniper rifle!:D that one took some skill...

haven't had any compatibility issues though.
silenced ballers are my favorite ;)

And umm ya game is way t fun and so is the sneaking around aspect, and i hated those gay snow levels as well

Where did you get the silenced ballers?? I never bother using the ballers cause they make too much noise.. I usually only take silent weapons with me anywhere. Which level gives you the silencers for the ballers?

i don't remember which level, but you had to get a silent assasin rating to get those silenced ballers. yeah, those snow levels were freaking hard to get a silent assasin rating on. i ended up just shooting my way through...

phoenix111384 said:
i don't remember which level, but you had to get a silent assasin rating to get those silenced ballers. yeah, those snow levels were freaking hard to get a silent assasin rating on. i ended up just shooting my way through...

Isnt it the one where you take out the dude with the golf club ?
Its an early level into tthe game may even be the first i can;t remember what its called been so long , but he is on the balcony there is a postman with flowers walking.

Back