• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new game.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Puter_Addict

Registered
I love the old Diablo. Can anyone recommend a new one for me to buy? Something along the same lines, with some kicka$$ graphics to run my new ATi 9800 Pro on!

something to grind at your radeon would be morrowind, since you sound like the rpg type. otherwise try dungeon seige, its the same style gameplay as diablo, with awesome graphics. diablo 2 is a good game, but its pretty much the same game with some more variety.

Diablo 1 was the ****. Why stop playing it other than that everybody uses a trainer and cant die and its full of cheaters and nobody can die and how it is kinda easy. Other than that its great. Why leave tristram?

Neverwinter Nights is a great game. Give it a try and you won't be dissapointed. More story than the diablo games, but not so much that it gets boring.

morrowind is hte best rpg ever, its in fps view although it is full blown rpg.
1 draw back no multi player and u have to have a good system

This sounds familiar..

BTW why did you like Diablo? Was it because it was just like everything that came before? A pretender and imitator to a precedent setter?

No its because it was something new and different. So instead of looking for a game with such narrow requirements (just like diablo) why not just try to find one that is fun regardless?

fsarfino said:
dungeon siege maybe ?

I highly recommend DS. There are so many seiglets and mods out there that it never gets old, the MP is great and DS2 is just around the corner.

Never Winter Nights highly recommended. I've had it for a while and I still play it. There is tons of game play in there. I have a friend who spent 45 hours straight on the first chapter. :eek:

morrowind, dungeon siege or diablo II would all be good pc RPG's/action style games other than that genre you could try games like battlefield 1942 thats one hella fun game

Back