• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is a Vapochill SE worth my $200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Subaru

Disabled
Is a Vapochill SE worth this?

A guy is selling it local, because he bought a prommy and want to get the lian li kit. It's new inbox. And can I cool the latest proc? p4 3.2? Thanks

Last edited:
ditto! 200 is like, what? one THIRD of what it probably cost when purchased? go for it! (sorry, i dont know if it can be fitted to that chip but at that price id buy it myself and mod the hell out of it)
plus im sure if it DOESNT someone here has found a way to do it,
and would gladly help you do it too.

cheers :)

A vapochill is definitely worth $200.

the only case in which it would not be worth that much is if it does not work, or so bashed up that you're sure it's gonna die in a few weeks.

I can't guarantee it, but I think you should be able to cool the P4 3.2 with that.

Woot, Got it. It's brand new in BOX unopen, and it's a chillcontrol ver.2.

For now, I'll go with the "Like it or dont' buy it" slogan for the case.

white and blue.

Well for now, I left it in the closet, until I get that retailer deals from intel for the 3.0ghz and mobo and winxp for $199. I got accepted to bestbuy yesterday! PC sales. WOOT

Wonder what mobo I should get after I sell the mobo that comes with the deal. ANy suggestions?

Back