• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

jerky scrolling in IE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oppajer

it's annoying the heck out of me cause when i use the scroll wheel on my logitech cordless mouse, it's pretty jerky and there's a lag. any ideas as to what may cause this problem? my shuttle has less ram but the mx700 and there's no problems there. could it be the mouse or the fact that this computer's just lagging somewhere?

there is an option to turn off smoth scrolling and it helped me out alot with my microsoft usb mouse.

Also, something I noticed with my MX700 is that if you don't move the wheel all the way to then next bump (don't know what else to call it), it scrolls up even though you moved the wheel down. Could just be something wrong with my mouse, but it might be something that could be a problem.

i used to have that same issue when i first got my mx700 but after installing the latest drivers it solved that.

the other option if that doesnt help is to just not use the logitech mouseware drivers and just use the drivers that come with XP. that also solved my problem. only thing u really lose is the options to change what the buttons do. if the button configuration is good for you then that would be ok. it works for me the way the buttons come.

Back