• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey radeon 7000 pci probs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fazz33

hi for those of you who remeber my threads about getting a radeon 7000/7500 or geofrce 2 PCI, for a old pentiuem I well i picked the 7000radeon Pci amazingly it worked tho...i failed to see any performance gain still as slow as ever on graphics stuff like, unreal turniment and guess what! i noticed almost no different using the s3virge :( so i took it out and tried to put it in my newer computer (see sig) but with the 9600pro and i thought right away yay it wuld work but...when i put it on it kinda works and kinda doesn't because u see i use radclocker and i wanted to overclock the sucker but when i went to display properties and clocked advance it said it couldn't find rad clocker and had strrings of 2-3 errors like radlink blah blah not found blah blah but when took out eh card and used the 9600 pro radclocker worked anyone know whats wrong?

Back