• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1GHz Duron out! $119 CAN!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-Master

The 1GHz Duron is out and its $119.99 CAN!!!
My local store gets 25 CPU's tonight and will start selling tomorrow!
I asked when I went to go pick up my new graphics card.

good for soul, get a Duron and save even more. 1GHz is all you need, slap in a GeForce3 and your set!

cheers all!

I've had a 1ghz Duron for many moons. It got up to 1100 before going "boom" in the night. I should have another one soon, and for only 40 bucks shipped!

I wonder how high those "real" 1ghz Durons can go...hmmm.....I just don't think the high-end DUrons are worth the price because you can get a tbird for a little more.

rugby (Jul 17, 2001 04:04 p.m.):
I've had a 1ghz Duron for many moons. It got up to 1100 before going "boom" in the night. I should have another one soon, and for only 40 bucks shipped!

I wonder how high those "real" 1ghz Durons can go...hmmm.....I just don't think the high-end DUrons are worth the price because you can get a tbird for a little more.

Actually less, 1ghz t-birdie for $97.00 on pricewatch

TranceBear (Jul 17, 2001 04:58 p.m.):
rugby (Jul 17, 2001 04:04 p.m.):

Actually less, 1ghz t-birdie for $97.00 on pricewatch

97? I saw them for 80!

AXIA said:
The 1GHz Duron is out and its $119.99 CAN!!!
My local store gets 25 CPU's tonight and will start selling tomorrow!
I asked when I went to go pick up my new graphics card.

good for soul, get a Duron and save even more. 1GHz is all you need, slap in a GeForce3 and your set!

cheers all!

Why should u buy an duron1ghz when the tbirds1.4g is cheaper???

Sounds pretty odd to me. 114$ for 1.4ghz tbird and 119$ for a duron 1ghz??? WTF?

U wouldnt save a damn if u buy the duron. If u buy one u must be pretty damn stupid

Back