• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want a new strategy game...Any thoughts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wannaoc

I haven't played any strategy games since Empire Earth and figure I might play them for a while. Since I loaded up Empire Earth and found all of about 8 people playing online I guess thats an old game now. Any thoughts on whats a good one these days? TIA.

EDIT: I would prefer it be something other than Warcraft style. Thanks.

I would Give HomeWorld 2 a try... It is really good and there are loads of ppl online with it... I have not played a stratagy game, since starcraft, but after playing HW2, i am addicted....

Great game once u get the hang of it....

:D

Homeworld 2 or Generals and the Ex pack are great games. Either or provide loads of fun.

-Snake

-:Edit:- I agree that Genreals deserves a shot even if you odnt like warcraft style. for the previous reasons that have been mentioned as well as their being no real unit cap.

-Snake

Last edited:
I agree with Max ....... " C&C Generals + Zero Hour Expansion "

(The DELUXE EDITION containing BOTH games can be found @ BB for $45 )

oops ... just saw your *edit* responce ; but I still think you would really enjoy GENERALS due to the great graphics , better camera views , and very cool/fun weapons , etc .. than the Warcraft series .

Last edited:
Back