• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Athlon T-bird 1400 (266) @ 1843MHz (320)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AtomicGuY

Has any body beat 1843MHz stable in Windows Me using standard Air Cooling? The Thermalright SK-6 is what I'm using but I got a modded 10k 80mm fan to cool it down.

You should wait till the Palomino Core comes out, sell your 1.4GHz cpu and then slap on the Palomino and crank that sucker up!

btw, my 3Dmark2001 score is "201" only because I'm using a 4MB RIVA128!!!

LOL, GeForce2, here I come.

AtomicGuY thats an awsome o/c... is there anyway u can bump it up anymore?

My question is wahts your CPU temp at (C) idle and full load?

what are the codes on that cpu u got

29c min / 53c max with Prime95
Using SK-6 with modded 10k rpm 80mm fan. And lots of Artic Silver2
My motherboard temp stays at 24c.
My dorb3 gave me fairly ok results, 31c/56c. My bud taunted me to get the SK-6, I was interested in the Gladiator but was glad I ended up with the SK-6

1400C
AYHJA Y

Unfortuneatly, the KG7-RAID limits me to a 12X multiplier. I can boot with 12 x 133 (1600MHz) with no problem but the 12.5X multiplier isnt avail because its for the 200bus chips with higher multipliers. I was wondering what the 1400 (200bus) chips are like? I would like to try the 14X multiplier!!
When the Palomino core comes out, I will for sure get a 200bus version since I can just lower the multiplier if I dont like the lower fsb.

not yet,

Yea, I've been having problems with my Video card, I've hit 6900 before with triple buffer on, but maybe its got something to do with my setup that I'm doing wrong?

How the hell can you see that **** I set my resolution at 640 x 480 and it is still hard to read and blurry. I have serious doubts.

Ok big enough nice CPU you should try installing direct x 8.1 and the 12.90 detonator drivers you should score much better in 3dmark 2001. You have a 1 in a million CPU there. I havent even seen anyone hit over 1.7G without extreme voltages and watercooling. Lets see the wcpuid and prime 95 torture test in the background like my screenies. Then I will believe it.

I still use 6.31 det, LOL, is 12.00+ really that fast??

I got Directx 8 installed

I'll download Prime again and run just for your sake!

Hey man thanks you can understand why there is doubt. Yeah the 12.90 are much faster download them and direct x 8.1 and then bech it.

k, kool, says I gotta wait like an hour before the test finishes in Prime, so I'll post tomorrow.
gatta go now

OK, this is about the closest I got, I ran prime for like an hour or sometin and its runnin 100% with no lockups!

Rock stable with Prime95 at 100% processor load rated with the system monitor included with Windows Me.

Ok I see no reason why you would lie. Now get those 3dmark2001 scores up. That is an awesome overclock.

Back