• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! after bios loads when i startup pc something then i get 100000000000000 funkyletters and color

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

HELP! after bios loads when i startup pc something then i get 100000000000000 funkyletters and color

Ater bios loads when i startup pc something then i get 100000000000000 funkyletters and colors and sounds omg iam dead help! i reflashed my bios it didnt help omg......

Relax, it's fixable.

But I need more info...is it the system in the sig or a new one? If it's a new one, post the specs. If it's the one in the sig, then give some more info:

Did the system act abnormally the last time it was running?
Did you do anything that might have given the components a shock?
Did you change any jumpers or make any hardware changes since its last successful bootup?
Overclocked or not? If so, was it stable last session?
Did you try it with all but Video/CPU/Memory/HDD disconnected?

Where backonline houston lol I deleted primary partition and created new 1 reformating now = ) It wasnt overclocked at all.. ill keepevery one updated thanks for the fast reply bro = )

Back