• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

High end Enermax cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tropics

Does anyone know anything about These high end Enermax

They seem to look pretty awesome yet they are way up there in price even compared to the Lian Li and Coolermaster cases that tend to draw decent coin out of many people. Are these cases actually better then the higher end aluminum cases from the other more popular makers that are charging in the $200 range.

i would not think so i think yo have to pay for a special design.
i love my antec case personally.

Cases are personal taste. I think the Enermax cases are extremely ugly but looking at the inside views, cooling looks decent. No way better than the coolermasters or Lian Lins. You might consider getting a case that uses 90 or 120mm fans. There are lots out now and they cool great and are quiet.

Agreed with Redstone, I actually like that Enermax case quite a bit, and a couple others as well in terms of looks, but at that price, I would rather get a CoolerMaster or a Lian-Li.

Back