• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who still has an 8kha+ working?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildfrogman

I still have my epox 8kha+ and was wondering how it acts with tbredb 1700+ overclocking. Also heard a while back about some of them using cheap caps too. So, does anybody here still use the 8kha+ and if not any more what happend to it? Did it die from volt mods gone bad, caps blowing, or just switched to another motherboard? If so, what did you switch to and how do you like your new board?

I switched to a 8RDA+ but they are no longer being made. I actually built 10+ computers for other people with the 8RDA+. Now I am using the Abit NF7-s. It is a real good board that is basically the same as the 8RDA+ but it also has SATA.

Hehe, funny thought, I just purchased two refurbed 8kha+ rev 2.0 boards on Ebay. I haven't bought processors for them, however I have tested them with my xp1800+, worked great. I am using them for gameservers for my lanparty, www.bitfission.com. I remember when they first came out, they were one of the main boards we would use in our computers that we built for customers. Great board all around. All the ones that were put out are still running strong. Now where is that phantom 1/5 or 1/6 pci divider.... :). Actually there was quite a uproar as some people had said that it existed, if you find out how :) pm me.

- ThePCGuy

still got one in my lan machine.it still runs upper 150's buss all day long.i currently have the thoughbredA in it running between 2 and 2.1gig.

Back