• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TalesWeaver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im sorry but your posts always seem to confuse and somewhat bother me, if your going to care to post please do so thoroughly. I wouldn't usually say anything but just about every one of your posts I read, all I think is spam, and want the precious few moments of life I just squandered back

And with that being said would you care to elaborate on what talesweaver is, possibly give a link with it too? Nobody is going to care if you 'kik butt' if we dont know what the heck your talking about. But maybe thats just my 2 cents.

He's probably just young and can't type well yet. I remember my first posts on the internet chat rooms back in 96'... It went like this:

Tommy: Hello!
Tommy: I liikk vid gam
Tommy: Who else?

:)

TalesWeaver- A korean game that was made quite a long time ago... its for PC. the beta test game was later on shut down. Now its back up and running again, the new beta test v2.24.

If you want to download the game here is the site... it's in korrean so it might be a little confuseing when you try to find the place to download... also there is a english version of TalesWeaver too... unfortunatly, you have to pay for that one so I wouldn't recommend it if your not willing to pay the monthly fee

Here is the link to the korean version :)

http://www.talesweaver.co.kr/

And if you dont want to read anything here is the link to download it.

TalesWeaver download link

If you are wondering which one it is to download it is the second one and press the first botton right below the "Agreement Terms" it will have the number 1 in the end of it....

enjoy:cool: :D

Also TommyHolly I am not acually that young...... I just usually dont have the time to put some thought into my posts... I just make it quick, short, and breif. I tend not to make it long as I did with my last post explaining in detail of everything you basically need to know in downloading the game and where to start...

And I forgot to give the english version link.. if you want to see it

TW english

TalesWeaver, the most popular MMORPG ever, except in the United States. They should be coming out with version 2 here soon, and are going to try again with the US release.

Okay.... the 5x exp. gaining is now offically over... TalesWeaver extra experience gaining is now gone.... its back to gaining 2x experience.. damn....

All TW players had three days to gain back all of their experience that they had loss when TW had reset the bete server... and now its over and back to normal :)

Guess what people....... I have found a glitch in the TalesWeaver game :).... its good... you can lvl up like mad with that :)

In the begining of the game... after the introduction and the prologe and after answering 1(yes) to the questions of if you want to do the tutoral. when you do the tour of the game the silver hair guy will give you a level... when he does that you log out after and then log back in and repeat that sequence as much as you want :)

I started out as a level 10 char instead of lvl 1 and we all know of how hard it is to gain a level in that game so take this oppertunity to your advantage before they take it away.

Enjoy this finding :) :cool:

Back