• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone know what the best tv card is?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goodyer

Registered
anyone know what the best tv card is? ive been trying to get information on the best card to get with at least svideo in. so far ive found the hauppage wintv dbx fm which isnt too expensive, but purchase is pending untill i can get some more info on better cards.

thanks

leadtek 2000xp isn't too bad... it has s-video in, composite in, and tuner capabilities. It also has a remote control.

with some digging i found multiple sources stating that hauppauge cards have the best image quality. browsing through the hauppauge site i found one to my liking, the wintv dbx fm, which has svideo in. also the rest of the normal inputs that are common with tv cards.

I'm very happy with my ATi TV Wonder. I think the new TV Wonder Pro is pretty much the same but you can use the newer MMC software with it. The version with the remote is probably a bit more expensive than the others (around CAD$139) but the remote itself is awesome and worth half of the price alone (I bought one sometime after). It's got s-video and rca inputs like the others.

Back