• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RivaTuner and Wireless bug? (also, got my ti4200)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Breadfan

Inactive Moderator
I just got my refurbed Asus Ti4200 today, it works great, and I decided to oc it a bit. Downloaded the latest Riva tuner, and as soon as I oc'd my wireless connection dropped. I didn't think much of it, went and benchmarked, played some UT, came back and the connection was up.

When I went to use the net, (which is what I use the wireless for...only net) it didn't work, and kept dropping signal.

Turned off the OC on Rivatuner and it came right back.

I've got a linksys WMP11 wireless card...anyone else had trouble like this? It could be annoying if I ever play online games and want to stay oc'ed on the card.

BTW about my card, its the V8420S, with the 3.3ns RAM (128mb). Right outta the box it oc'd to 285 core and 610mem. Haven't tried more yet, gonna keep it stock and run burnins to make sure the card is OK since it was a refurb from newegg.

Oh, I got nearly 13000 3dmarks with an 1800pally and 512mb RAM with this card. (2001SE) If it keeps oc'ing well, then this isn't a bad deal for a $79 card!

BTW, I've got win2k pro, SP3 I believe...

Back