• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3d mark 2001 se score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

i guess i did ok, i didnt really do anything overclocking or anything i just ran the test as is with my comp as is. it brought my cpu up to 129 degrees which is the highest so far its ever been.
thanks everyone here for helping me learn so much about this stuff.

my score-13800

pent 4 2.53 mhz cpu radeon 9700 pro

That score seems a little low for a 9700 Pro. I have a 2500+ Barton running on 512MB of PC3200, both at stock speeds, and my Ti4200 (at 292 core and 582 mem) got 12354. I don't see how your 9700 Pro is only scoring an extra 1500 points.

Did you turn all your detail settings down?

Actually the Ti 4200 is a great 3D Mark 2001 card. Especially overclocked. You have to consider that if he overclocks his 9700 it will smoke the GeForce. 3D Mark 2003 is where you will see a huge difference.

i turned the settings to perfomance instead of in the middle between quality and performance in the video card settings and i got a 139200

my cpu was at 129 degrees at the highest point. is that normal?

Actually the Ti 4200 is a great 3D Mark 2001 card. Especially overclocked. You have to consider that if he overclocks his 9700 it will smoke the GeForce. 3D Mark 2003 is where you will see a huge difference.

Well poo.

my cpu was at 129 degrees at the highest point. is that normal?

As long as that's F and not C, then you're okay. :p

If it IS C, then you need some new thermal sensors. Anything past 95C is one dead CPU.

If you wanna learn more about this stuff, which is great stuff, just read forum posts a lot, and read the answers, and even post a lot yourself. Thats what I love about this forum, if you post, in a matter of minutes you can get several answers to almost ne question that may enter ur mind. If you have a question dont hesitate to post a post, or look in the faq.

with learning a bit about overclocking i was able to hit a score of
15680 :woot:

Back