• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Set-up (Lots of Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

extreme

Registered
All I basiclly did was remove the res and put in a T-line. I did the highligher UV trick also, turned out pretty well:)

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

jimstandard said:
nice setup

Nothing too special, I dont want to Build a "box" or anything like that.

Here is what she looks like.

IMG_1723.JPG

Nice!

Which tupperware containers did you use for your shrouds?
I've been trying to find the correct size.

Thanks.

Ad Rock said:
This is off topic but why are those cans of coke and sprite soo small? They look minature :eek:

Ya they are minature, they are only 8oz.

kusojiji said:
Nice!

Which tupperware containers did you use for your shrouds?
I've been trying to find the correct size.

Thanks.

Thanks man!

Rubbermaid Square 1.3qt/1.2L/5.2 Cups

They are at target for 99cents each. I got 10 of them lol.

You know where to cut at right?

If you use tape to hold that radiator/shroud/fan together, I suggest using a better tape. Go to your local hardware store and get some tape that is used to seal up duct work. NO.... I'm not talking about the gray duct tape you use now. This tape is a thin sheet of aluminum with a plastic covering and a very very good adhesive on the back. It is shiny aluminum in appearance and will not only inprove the appearance of your rig but because of the stiffness provided by the aluminum it will never come apart unless you take it apart intensionally. Look for the tape in the part of the store where you would find large pieces of duct work used for air conditioning systems. It is sold in a roll just like regular tape and is very affordable. I used it to dress up the sides of my chevette HC to give it a chrome like look. I also use it as a replacement for lost/broken remote control battery compartments because it never lets go and always feels smooth in the hand.

cypher_138 said:
Looks great Extreme.:D It's nice to see what you've been up to with this rig finally.:D

Thanks man!

Ya, I havent really been playing around with her to much, i want to do some case modding, but if i mess up, i dont have the money for a new case.

Back