• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermal Paste Shoot Out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If he got the first series batch then , yes it will corrode just like my NB sink BUT now that I have second series batch AND a another NB sink ( same kind mind you ) I have no problems in a few weeks. yes I did check yesterday as a matter of fact :)

squirtle632 said:
If he got the first series batch then , yes it will corrode just like my NB sink BUT now that I have second series batch AND a another NB sink ( same kind mind you ) I have no problems in a few weeks. yes I did check yesterday as a matter of fact :)

Is your New northbridge heatsink the same as the first that you had issues with?

Here we go again SSS :D. Mabey scott will come here and "straighten" things out.
I like this quote: "Nanotherm PCM+: Corrosion?"

Big_Baller said:
Here we go again SSS :D. Mabey scott will come here and "straighten" things out.
I like this quote: "Nanotherm PCM+: Corrosion?"

I hope he does, maybe he could explain why PCM+ still has the same problems in the revised PCM+ formula, only at a slower rate.

lol, the nanotherm corrosion legacy continues. I'm surprised pcm+ is still being considered at all.

wow, another thread about this.... arctic silver should be dancing around saying "Can't touch this" :D

*sorry, just played too much CS*

Re: Re: AS5 still on top ...

Susquehannock said:
How does AS5 compare to Shin Etsu G-751?

Arctic silver 5 outperforms Shin etsu G-751 and both X23 Shin Etsu varients. I do use Shin Etsu products if I run out of Arctic Silver 5 though, Shin Etsu makes excellent products, just they are a bit hard to spread due to the consistancy.

Back