• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some Pimp Pictures...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iNSiGMA

Some Pimp Pictures... 56k Unfriendly

Revision #4 of my setup es:

IM001420.JPG

IM001431.JPG

IM001425.JPG

IM001423.JPG

IM001422.JPG

Tips, Comments* and such appreciated. I guess..

*I'll probably regret this...;)

Sweet, very nice!!, that looks like a maxi-jet 1000 pump, what kind of temps are you getting? and is that a gladware shroud? if so it fits very well:)

It's a Rubbermaid Shroud, there is a thread on it back a bit, BigSmokey found the model that fits chevette heatercores perfectly.

Right now, downloading, uploading, crusing the web and chatting I am getting 34c, but I never have seen anything about 36c with this build, but then again i haven't done much with it.

Idle sees 33c though

sweet dude
wish mine could look that clean
btw, what liquid do u have running in your system?
don't look like coolant or waterwetter :-/..

/edit
and maxijets rock!.. btw..
i loves my maxijet 900.. loves..
heheh

I have soem distilled water and a bit of antifreeze, not as much as previous builds which resulted in greener cooling fluid

Things look clean. Only thing you should look into is replacing that masking tape with some colored electrical tape, or just plain black. Looks nice though.

Screws passing through the heatercore are fine, that's the way mine is mounted.

Looks pretty sweet. I didn't know Maxijets looked like that. Looks like a good setup.

Very nice! The rubbermaid idea as a duct is great. Wonder if they have one I can use for my CPU.
Is that a 80mm fan or 120mm in front of the radiator?
What kind of radiator are you using?

grusso7 said:
Very nice! The rubbermaid idea as a duct is great. Wonder if they have one I can use for my CPU.
Is that a 80mm fan or 120mm in front of the radiator?
What kind of radiator are you using?

Looks like a Chevette heatercore with a 120mm fan. Also nice looking set up you have there.One question tho what made you go with the TC4 over the WW.

Hey people...

Why the TC4 over the WW? Because I got the TC4 for a killer deal of $20

I need to replace that maxijet, it's making allot of noise now too.

MaxiJet 1000 l/h (265gph) Powerhead Pump...

The delivery head amount I do not remember at the moment but it's up there...

EDIT: 69" Head Lift :)

Last edited:
Back