• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blockbusters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Mmmkay tommorow (I am 90% sure at least) is when NFL Streets comes out. Does anybody know how soon blockbusters gets games? I can ride my bike over there (I plan to anyway) tommorow evenin and was wondering if there was evena remote possibility that they would have it.

So does anybody know how long it takes them to get games that just came out. Also, does anyone have it yet, it sounds like a tight game :)

I would think so. They prolly order them just like other stores selling them would. When I go to BB they usually have a giant stack of new dvd's they are putting in boxes for the shelves prolly the same for games.

It usually depends. I haven't been to Blockbuster in years (I go to a local game rental place now), but when I did go, some of them had new releases and some didn't. Didn't know why, but chances are that if your Blockbuster has been keeping up with new releases, then they should get NFL Street on or shortly after the release date.

Yeah, well the one near me isnt good at geting new releases (At least that's what Ive notcied) but I just got back from my journy by bike and they had it. yaaay!

when i was working at blockbuster we never got games consistantly. sometimes we would get them on thier release day (and shelf them in the afternoon) or a few days after.

like Alucard said, it's best to just call and ask.

yeah well, since I had the gamers pass thing I went and really wasnt expecting them to have it. Just a plus that they did :)

it's 20 bucks a month for unlimited game rentals but you can only have one out at a time. You can also keep th egame fo rhowever long you want. I live right next to a blockbuster so its good fo rme

Back