• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counter-Strike COMPUTER HELP!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aaron Mariano

I am interested in building a gaming system that would be decent and not break the bank. Im new to over clocking and need some advice on what would be the ultimate gaming build that would allow me to over clock without spending too much of my life savings. Any sugestions on a build would be greatly appreciated.
Aaron:D

Do you have monitor/mouse/koyboard already or will this be a all brand new computer? With a $800-1200 budget you can build a really nice computer if you shop around a bit and get good prices.

The 800$-1200$ will be for the tower alone, i have4 everything else leftover from my old comp

well for gaming its all about the video card. 9700 pro or 9800 pro on ebay. the reast wont be as important as a good card.

get amd, they are cheapand fairly good, id suggest the barton 2500, cant remember which mobo, but there is ONE, that is good and about 100, umm 9700 or 9800 pro, atleast 512 mb ram, and an 80gb 7200rpm drive, you can haveanice system for that much

Back