• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new ICQ and dual monitors....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
i have dual monitors, and when i try to move ICQ over to the 2nd monitor (used for chat, winamp, etc) it just wont go, even if i try to resize it, so it spans across, it will automatically resize to be all on the 1st monitor....

anyone know how to fix this

and do not post, "go use trillian" or something of that nature, i dont like trillian.

Do you use a program like Ultramon for your dual monitors? ICQ might be getting hung up on the screen border or something. Ultramon can eliminate this.

I've never had this problem w/ my Trillian (I'm not suggesting you go use it, I'm just saying I've never had this particular problem). Ultramon might help you out, if you don't already use something similar.

i do use ultramon, but i just decided to uninstall ICQ, and bought trillian. i didnt like it before, but maybe the newer versions will be better....

Some applications refuse to work on the second monitor. I have a slideshow program that I want to run on my secondary monitor but when the slide changes the program moves itself to the primary.

Back