• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need new cd rom drive for 25 bucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaRky4YoU

I got this samsung now and it really sux, always stutters and weird noises comming out

what is a good cheap cd rom drive, budget 25 bux

is the LG ne good? or the aopen

all i buy Is samsung optical drives, really, i go through tons of pc parts a year, and i learn to buy solid longlasting products ,oem and retail-

i've had nothing but good results from samsung and i buy them oem from newegg-

why is this in cpu? any ways i have gotten some of the free with rebate cd-roms and they've served me alright. sometimes they make some coasters, but all in all im satisfied with my free cdrom

DaRky4YoU said:
I got this samsung now and it really sux, always stutters and weird noises comming out

what is a good cheap cd rom drive, budget 25 bux

is the LG ne good? or the aopen

There are lots of sub-25 CD drives on newegg, and for $30 you can get a DVD drive

$49 will get a
Lite On 48x24x48x16 Combo Drive, Model LTC48161H, Retail

if the difference between $25 and $49 is unsurmountable for you then you are to hard up for a cd drive

save your pennies and get something worth having
just mho

Really the best deals on cdrws are found in the sunday papers. Look at the circular ads for compusa, bestbuy, and staples they normally have a drive for 10-30 dollars after rebates.

And if you only need a cdrom drive and not a cdrw drive then I am sure you could get one for 20-30 dollars without rebates.

Back