• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many Northwood P4s under 2 GHz are there?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

c627627

c(n*199780) Senior Member
....and when were they released?

Are they all Socket-478s?

Talking strictly Northwoods... there are two... the 1.6A and 1.8A. Both were originally released in early 2002. I'll have to dig around for actual month of release.

As near as I can tell from what I was able to dig up, the 2.2 and 2.0A Northwoods were released at the very end of December 2001 or very early January 2002. This was followed by the 1.6A and 1.8A a little later in January 2002.

what about a mobo to seat it in with pci express:drool: :drool: topped off nicely with a direct x 12.0 b 2 ghz radeon 10,000 XT limited edition?

"LaGrande is a security engine built into CPUs and chipsets. It aims to protect a system's data by setting up "virtual vaults" in hardware that are less vulnerable to viruses or hackers, while also separating applications so contaminations can't be spread from one software program to another."

And BTW here's where I see Celeron going if you want to comment:

Celeron-Duron.gif

Back